I am so full of oatmeal, and I have oatmeal planned for lunch sigh so much oatmeal so little time.
do you guys realize we can change our lives any time we want like you can just go ahead and delete ur blog, stop eating meat, shave or head, start running, tell that person you hate why you hate them so much, confess your love to someone and kiss them unexpectedly like why don’t we do that
This is so beautiful.
delightful-stateofmind said: Uuugh I have one too but on my forearm, it always grows back >:(
haha omg I am so glad to hear that though
I just found a like 2 inch long white hair growing out of the back of my leg HELP WHAT IS HAPPENING
sometimes I have to remind myself that THE FOOD WILL BE THERE TOMORROW so just relax okay.
Moving close to the Yamanote line next month! Life is about to become so convenient!!
ahhhh you guys are all so cute I wish you would post more selfies on my dash or submit them what the heck why are you all so cute?!!
FERN I LOVE YOU
@diethard — 1. why don’t I know your name???? this makes me sad :( and 2. I am well! Although getting a headache from the spraypaint fumes but I’m glad I started this project, at least :)
How awesome? Like, on a scale of one to you? ;)
Ah, I didn’t see this before, sorry! I’m Taylor!
Thank you!! That really means a lot to me. :)
AHHH YOU GUYS I PASSED THE FIRST SCREENING FOR THE SCHOOL OF MY DREAMS AND NOW I JUST HAVE TO PASS THE INTERVIEW HELP I CAN’T BREATHE AH OMG
i’m really proud of my friends!
i’m really proud of your art improvements, your cosplay, your video game skills, and your attractive faces!
if you’re reading this, just know that i’m so honored to call you my friend!
and those of you that i don’t know who are reading this, i’m proud of you too!
you all keep doing what your doing and punch today in the face!
Wow I follow some wonderful people. I want to follow more wonderful people.
Wow I am so late to the Lorax fandom.
ironyman replied to your post: and here I am, once again googling how-to beginner…
I’ll join you!!!
Let’s do it!!! I just started doing the suggested workouts I found.
and here I am, once again googling how-to beginner parkour videos.
I hear back from the graduate school I applied to in four daySA UASFGHJKADGH
hey PSA if you worked really hard to get somewhere and you are unhappy there that’s okay you don’t have to stick with something that makes you miserable just because you worked hard to get there.
2. push yourself to fall asleep earlier - start with 11pm, then 10pm, then 9pm. wake up in the morning feeling re-energized and comfortable.
3. erase processed food from your diet. start with no lollies, chips, biscuits, then erase pasta, rice, cereal, then bread. use the rule that if a child couldn’t identify what was in it, you don’t eat it.
4. get into the habit of cooking yourself a beautiful breakfast. fry tomatoes and mushrooms in real butter and garlic, slice up a fresh avocado and squirt way too much lemon on it. sit and eat it and do nothing else.
5. stretch. start by reaching for the sky as hard as you can, then trying to touch your toes. roll your head. stretch your fingers. stretch everything.
6. buy a 1L water bottle. start with pushing yourself to drink the whole thing in a day, then try drinking it twice.
7. buy a beautiful diary and a beautiful black pen. write down everything you do, including dinner dates, appointments, assignments, coffees, what you need to do that day. no detail is too small.
8. strip your bed of your sheets and empty your underwear draw into the washing machine. put a massive scoop of scented fabric softener in there and wash. make your bed in full.
9. organise your room. fold all your clothes (and bag what you don’t want), clean your mirror, your laptop, vacuum the floor. light a beautiful candle.
10. have a luxurious shower with your favourite music playing. wash your hair, scrub your body, brush your teeth. lather your whole body in moisturiser, get familiar with the part between your toes, your inner thighs, the back of your neck.
11. push yourself to go for a walk. take your headphones, go to the beach and walk. smile at strangers walking the other way and be surprised how many smile back. bring your dog and observe the dog’s behaviour. realise you can learn from your dog.
12. message old friends with personal jokes. reminisce. suggest a catch up soon, even if you don’t follow through. push yourself to follow through.
14. think long and hard about what interests you. crime? sex? boarding school? long-forgotten romance etiquette? find a book about it and read it. there is a book about literally everything.
15. become the person you would ideally fall in love with. let cars merge into your lane when driving. pay double for parking tickets and leave a second one in the machine. stick your tongue out at babies. compliment people on their cute clothes. challenge yourself to not ridicule anyone for a whole day. then two. then a week. walk with a straight posture. look people in the eye. ask people about their story. talk to acquaintances so they become friends.
16. lie in the sunshine. daydream about the life you would lead if failure wasn’t a thing. open your eyes. take small steps to make it happen for you.” —Sixteen Small Steps to Happiness (via punkrockmermaid)